When stress takes hold of us , it’s exhausting mentally. This can even go up to panic. How can we ensure stressing the least ? Read this article !
Stress = fear , concern, depression, panic , anxiety …
Many words to define the degrees of stress.
Good news for everyone ! We are ALL stressed to varying degrees. If someone tells you that he is never stressed, this is WRONG! We all have a fear or concern .
For » non-stressed » people , it means they are able to manage stress without problems.
But for those who are often or all the time stressed, it’s essential to step back or playing sports ( yoga for example? ) Or either by therapy (there are lots ) .
The first tip I can give you is to never be overwhelmed by feelings. It can happen quickly and panic attack is not far …
Easier said than done is to take time for yourself . This will evacuate all the tensions . Note that I ‘m not saying you will not be stressed but less, you could, maybe, better manage your stress .
There are also methods such as hypnosis, relaxation therapy , relaxation and breathing exercises …
Here are some links that may help you fight this scourge :
- Yoga for stress management
- The 10 Best Yoga Poses For Stress Relief (with photos)
- Hypnosis for Stress Management (video)
- Homeopathic Medicine for Chronic Anxiety & Stress
- 25 Ways to Manage Stress & Grief Naturally (PDF)
- 10 Ways That Writing Can Help You De-Stress
- 7 Ways to Manage Stress Through Expressive Writing